Frequently Asked Questions
It's my first time ordering - what is the process?
1. If you would like to become a regular Meals on Wheels member, please head to the Registration page. (If you do not want to register, simply go straight to our Menu Online page and submit your order.)
2. Please order from our Menu Online page
3. Choose your meals and add them to the cart.
4. When you are ready to check out, please check your order and amount to make sure it is correct.
5. If you need to add a message with your order, please do so in SPECIAL REQUESTS for each meal ordered or at the checkout in "+ Special Requests" For example If you require low sodium or lactose free meals, please advise us in this area.
6. You can order for:
Pickup - Monday - Friday, 9.00 am - 2.00 pm AEST
Delivery - Tuesdays and Fridays only, which will be delivered between 8.00 am - 12.00 pm AEST
7. After your order is complete, you will receive an email confirmation for your records.
What area's do you deliver to?
Our delivery area is from Nerang - Labrador - Banora Point.
Are you an NDIS provider?
Yes, we are an approved and registered NDIS provider!
When do you cook the fresh meals?
We cook on MONDAY for all meals Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday
We cook on THURSDAY for all meals Friday and Saturday.
Sunday and Mondays meals are frozen.
When do you deliver the meals?
We deliver on Tuesdays and Fridays.
Please order by the day before the delivery day to ensure we get your order in time.
TUESDAY DELIVERY - for Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday menu items
FRIDAY DELIVERY - for Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday menu items
Can I add frozen meals to every order?
Yes, please select from our current frozen meal selection at any time and add to your order.
Who delivers the meals?
Deliveries are made by our dedicated team of volunteers, without which, our service would not exist.
What time will my order arrive on my selected day?
All orders are delivered in the morning by 12pm on a Tuesday or Friday.
What happens if there is no one home at the time of my delivery?
Please advise in advance if you will not be home for delivery (i.e. you have an appointment) we will endeavour to deliver around that or advise of alternate delivery arrangements e.g. leave at neighbours. If delivery is unsuccessful and you have not informed us in advance, we can arrange re-delivery at a cost of $5.00 or you can collect from our centre.
Please make sure someone is home between 8am and 12pm on your delivery day.
Can I return a meal if I do not like it?
No, sorry we cannot accept meals back that have already been delivered or picked up.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to call us on 07 5535 6036